"From the sweltering streets of Thailand to the corridors of power in the U.S., the action builds to a frantic climax that leaves the reader gasping." ~ Russell Blake
Here’s a few thoughtful non-Amazon reviews:
- “I can’t say enough good things about this book.” ~ Goodreads (5 Star)
- “I found it absolutely captivating…” ~ The To-Be-Read Pile (5 star)
- “The author takes the reader on a thrill ride…” ~ Two Ends of the Pen (4 star)
I’ve also done some interviews where I talk about FALSE POSITIVES, my background, and writing in general. These might be interesting for those who want to know a little about what happens behind the scenes of a thriller.
- Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews
- Lorna Suzuki’s All Kinds of Writing
- Stephen M. England’s Written With a Thrill Part 1
- Stephen M. England’s Written With a Thrill Part 2
And last, but certainly not least, this has to be my favorite review of all time! Check out Tia’s review of False Positives on YouTube.